BUILDING A CONTRACTORS INSURANCE PROGRAM FOR YOU.
At Preferred Insurance, we insure many types of small- to mid-size businesses throughout the great state of Texas. We also specialize in certain industries, including construction. We cover a broad spectrum of artisan contractors whose skills are vital to our residential and business communities. We offer total insurance solutions for contractors to protect against potential liability losses, property damage, on-the-job injuries and more.
Artisan Contractors We Insure
We provide end-to-end insurance products specifically designed for artisan contractors, including for:
- And Others
Insurance Coverage for Artisan Contractors
There are many insurance coverages an artisan contractor should carry including, of course, protection for your hardest-working asset: equipment and tools that are often moved around. The Tools, Equipment & Property Floater, which is an Inland Marine policy, is available to insure your tools and equipment as they travel to and from project sites. This policy will also protect business technology and data that you use to build a modern business. In addition to this must-have coverage, Preferred also offers the following insurance products:
- General Liability Insurance: To protect your business from third-party lawsuits that could occur if someone (other than an employee) experienced bodily harm, injury, or property damage because of your construction business.
- Professional Liability/Artisan Contractor Liability Insurance: Unfortunately, mistakes happen each and every day for businesses. But if you’re a contractor that deals in repairing, creating, or installing things in homes or businesses and something goes wrong, it could very easily be the end of your business and your livelihood if you’re not properly covered. This coverage is designed to respond in the event of an error or omission in the work you perform that results in a claim by a client suing for financial damages.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Provides employees with medical expenses and lost wages if they get hurt on the job, while also protecting your business from lawsuits.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Contractors rely on their work vehicles to get the job done, but a Personal Auto policy won’t cover your auto if you are using it for your construction business. A Commercial Auto policy provides coverage for the vehicles you and your employee use for work, and covers any autos titled by your business.
- Course of Construction Insurance/Builder’s Risk: A form of Property insurance that protects your projects while under construction. This will provide coverage to replace and repair damage to the project itself, as well as materials and supplies that are on the project site. Protects your business equipment, your investment on a project, and provides a safety net for the worst-case scenarios that threaten both.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance: Extend the liability limits in your underlying policies (Commercial General Liability, Commercial Auto) so that you don’t end up incurring out-of-pocket expenses in the event of a catastrophic loss.
Make Preferred Your Insurance Choice
The hallmarks of our success are our integrity, ethics, reliability and the value we place on our clients. We invite to learn more about us, and make Preferred your agency of choice. Give us a call at 888-943-5144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.