Motorcycle insurance is a specialized policy with similar coverages to personal auto insurance. Preferred Insurance also offers additional options including transport trailer coverage, on-road coverage for off-road (ATV) vehicles, and more.
- Liability – Covers property damage or bodily injury that you become legally responsible because of an auto accident.
- Collision Coverage – Covers damage to your motorcycle caused by a collision and normally there is a deductible that you would be responsible for.
- Comprehensive (Other than Collision) Coverage – Covers damage to your motorcycle caused by something other than collision, hail, wind, vandalism, theft are examples, there is normally a deductible that you would be responsible for.
- Medical Payments Coverage – Covers medical related expenses up to policy limits for you, your family and passengers regardless of who caused the accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage – This coverage is the same as medical payment but with expanded coverage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – Coverage for your property or bodily injury caused by an uninsured motors or when the property damage or bodily injuries exceed the coverage.
- Towing and Labor Coverage – Covers towing charges up to policy limits when your motorcycle can’t be driven. Also pays labor charges, such as changing a flat tire or jump-starting your battery.
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage – Typically there is a set daily amount up to a maximum number of days for a rental car if your motorcycle is stolen or is being repaired due to an accident.
- Accessory Coverage – Accessory Coverage is a form of motorcycle insurance that covers equipment, devices, enhancements, and changes, other than those which the original manufacturer installed, which alter the appearance or performance of a covered motorcycle.
Get a no-obligation quote for your motorcycle insurance today.